Saturday, May 31, 2014

Important Announcement

Hi everybody!

 It has been too long since I have written on this blog. I have had some life changes thrown at me that have completely distracted me. I hate when that happens, but there is always a silver lining.

During the hiatus, I had the opportunity to think about what I wanted to do with this blog. I questioned whether it was sustainable. I questioned whether or not you, the reader, were getting enough from me. The answers I came up with were: 1) Not sustainable with my busy schedule and 2) You deserve more from me. And I want to provide more.

I have been a part of Facebook recovery groups for a long time now, and I get a lot out of those communities. There is sharing of courage, strength, and hope;  tons of lively debate, and most importantly there is support. I took the opportunity to create a Facebook recovery group that I want to transition this blog over to. It is called ABLE Life Recovery. You can find it at www.facebook.com/groups/ableliferecovery


We have a new logo! Members already actively participating! and I get to chime in often because it's quick and easy! I hope that you will join me on ABLE Life Recovery.



Best wishes to you all.

Stay safe, sane, and sober!!

Sincerely,

D.J. Burr

No comments:

Post a Comment