Saturday, March 1, 2014

Weekend Retreat


This weekend, I would recommend that you take a quick inventory of the current work that you are doing. It is important to always acknowledge your dedication to your personal recovery.

The weekends can be a time for fun, but also a time for reflection. I often give myself time to think about where I currently am in my process.

Am I on the path I outlined?
Am I listening to my Higher Power?
What is my next indicated step?
Do I have all the support that I need?
Do I know where to find the support that I need?
Am I doing the best that I can?

Most often my answer is 'Yes' to the above questions. Sometimes I have to reevaluate.  I wonder what your answers will be?

Spend the weekend enjoying what you have, but also looking at what else you might need.

Stay safe, sane, and sober!

Sincerely,


No comments:

Post a Comment