Monday, February 17, 2014

Make It Count Monday: Step Two & Sanity

Good evening, everyone! It's Monday! Did you make it count? We are still focusing on Step Two for the month of February, which reads: Came to believe that a power greater than ourselves could restore us to sanity. Last week, we talked about developing a relationship with a Higher Power

I thought we would focus on the concept of "sanity." 

To me, it means:


  1. Having a peace of mind
  2. Believing in the process of life
  3. Being out of active addiction
  4. Believing in myself
  5. Understanding that I am not in control
  6. Understanding that I don't have to be controlled. 
Working Step Two allowed me to see my side of the street and also Higher Power's side of the street. I can only control my part of the problems that life brings. It's a process, not an event. 

What does "sanity" mean to you?

Have a fantastic week. Stay safe, sane, and sober.

Sincerely, 


No comments:

Post a Comment