Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Wisdom Wednesday



"I live in the moment."-Anonymous


Before recovery, I could be found digging around in my past or the past of someone close to me. And if that wasn't a very successful experience I might hop in my time machine and set the destination to to the future. Isn't future tripping fun? Um....NOT!

Stay out of the past, unless you are looking for information that is helpful to your progress. As far as the future goes, it's WAY out of your control! Keep Out! 

You can plan or do the foot work for something you hope to happen in the future, but let go of the outcome. Your Higher Power will do the rest.

Focus on what you need to do in the "here and now". I hope God or Higher Power grants you the serenity to accept the things you cannot change and the courage to change the things you can. It's the only way I have found to be successful. 

Good luck!

Sincerely, 


No comments:

Post a Comment